CONVERT PNG TO JPG
PNG To JPG Image Converter
Every file and every document that we share on the internet has a specific designation. It is this designation that enables us to handle and use them properly. Can you imagine what would happen if you received a PDF from your friend, but couldn’t open it because your reader didn’t recognize it? You would immediately conclude that it wasn’t really a PDF document. Because a PDF reader can open every PDF. In this case, even if it were a real PDF file, you still wouldn’t be able to open it if it wasn’t labeled properly. And that is what a file format does. It ensures smooth file transitions and handling between two parties.
Here are some other reasons why file formats are important:
- They are used to speed up transfer processes: Generally, some files can be transferred more quickly than others can. This is because they are lighter compared to all the rest. Most of the lighter file formats are usually text formats, and they include docs, PDF, text, and HTML. These files are kept in a light and easy to move format because they usually contain critical information. You never want a file with valuable information getting stuck during upload or download.
- They are used for easy identification: Another reason why file formats exist is that they foster easy identification. Everyone who has ever had anything to do with technology (PC or Smartphone) can tell the difference between an image and a song. They can even do so without the opening either file. That’s because they can recognize the file’s format. Songs come in mp3 format and images can range from PNG to JPG. Many times, you can even tell PNG images from JPG. PNG images have a transparent background, and so they take on the background of wherever they are placed. JPG images, on the other hand, have their own backgrounds. Anyone who has a little experience working with images can usually tell the difference between the two.
- To keep information exclusive: File formats can also be used to keep information exclusive. For example, most file hiding software use this method. You’d know this if you installed an application that hides files like photos and videos on your phone. While you can view the hidden image on the app, it becomes difficult to find the image in the file manager. Even if you did find it, you wouldn’t be able to open it because the format would be different. The application essentially converts the image into a format only it can read, to prevent unauthorized access. This format changing is so compelling that even you cannot access the file.
Why We Use PNG to JPG Converter Free
You may be wondering why you should convert PNG file to JPG. You should do it because it makes your work and interactions online so much easier. Different websites require different information, and thus, different formats of pictures. You want to be able to Convert PNG to JPG free so that your images can be up to par with whatever things you need to do online.
The best tool for this job is the online PNG Converter, it changes PNG to JPG by adding a background to the image file. You already know that PNG files don’t have their backgrounds. And so, to convert PNG online, you need a tool that can effectively choose a suitable background for the picture and apply it so that the picture becomes an authentic JPG image. You may be concerned about the image size after PNG to JPG conversion, but don't worry if it's bigger than you expected. Our image compressor can help you reduce JPG size without losing quality.
Benefits to Convert PNG to JPG With Online Image Converter
The benefits of having a handy tool like this are very numerous. First of all, you never have to worry about your images having any compatibility issues online ever again. You can just make your way to the tool’s web page and convert your image. Refer to the step by step guide below to see how to use the tool
This online PNG Converter also indirectly helps to keep your software up to date. When you seamlessly switch between PNG and JPG, you tend to have applications compatible with both file types. This means that you are prepared to handle whatever image type or format you receive.
How to Use PNG to JPG Converter Online
- Open the tool: You can visit https://smallseotools.com/png-to-jpg/ to access the tool’s web page.
- Once on the page, you will need to upload the file you want to use the free PNG to JPG converter. You have three options here. Either upload from your device’s storage, upload from Google Drive or upload from your Dropbox.To upload from your storage, click “Upload” and navigate to the file. The procedures for uploading from Google Drive and Dropbox are very similar.
To upload from your Drive, Click upload from “Google Drive,” and authenticate your Google account in the window that opens up.
- After authenticating your account and selecting the file, simply click “Convert to JPG.” This will kick-start the online PNG conversion process.
- After converting your image, the tool gives you the option of “Downloading Your File,” or “Try Again” with another PNG image. If you decide to online Change PNG to JPG a second time, simply retrace your steps and follow steps 2 and 3.You can also click download to download a zip folder containing your JPG image. To access your picture, simply unzip the folder using any unzipping tool, and voila! You have your new JPG image.